Phone: (812) 856-6164
Office: Luddy Hall (700 N. Woodlawn Ave) | Room: 4148
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering at University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, 2017
- M.S. in Electrical & Computer Engineering at University of North Carolina, 2011
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering at Mut' ah University, Jordan, 2007
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering at Mut' ah University, Jordan, 2004
Courses Taught at Luddy
- A321 Computing Tools for Scientific Research
- A521 Computing Tools for Scientific Research
- B441 Digital Design
- B541 Hardware System Design
- E210 Engineering Cyber-Physical Systems
- E311 Circuits & Digital Systems
- E490 Engineering Capstone Design I
- E491 Engineering Capstone Design II
- E599 Topics in Intelligent Systems Engineering
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE:
Senior Electronics Engineer at Department of Psychological & Brain Sciences, Indiana University Bloomington
1. S. Lasassmeh, E. Lynch, C. T. Law, and R. El-Hajjar, "Chirped Fiber Optical Current Sensor Based on Graded Terfenol-D Composite," in Frontiers in Optics 2015, OSA Technical Digest (online) (Optical Society of America, 2015), paper FTh3E.3.
2. Sweeney, B., Lasassmeh, S., Elhajjar, R., and Law, C., “Chirped Fiber Optical Current Sensor using Magnetostrictive Composites,” 2015 ASME Power and Energy Conference, June 28 – July 2, San Diego, CA, USA.
3. A. D. Mueller, C. T. Law, and S. M. Lasassmeh, "Novel Chirped Fiber Optic Current Sensor," in Frontiers in Optics 2012/Laser Science XXVIII, OSA Technical Digest (online) (Optical Society of America, 2012), paper FM3H.4.
4. Maitha C., Goode J.C., Maulucci D.P., Lasassmeh S.M.S., Yu C., Smith L.B., Borjon J.I.(2020). An open-source, wireless vest for measuring autonomic function in infants. Behavior Research Methods.
Luddy Research Areas
- Artificial Intelligence @Luddy
Other Research Areas
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence