Accelerated Master's and 4+1 Programs

How it works

First, request permission to enroll in your selected program from your advisor. Some accelerated programs have specific major requirements and application deadlines, so it’s important to verify with your advisor that you are on the right track.

During your senior year, you will take at least one graduate-level course while you are still classified as an undergraduate. You will continue to be classified as an undergraduate through the last semester you are enrolled in undergrad requirements. You have to complete at least 21 hours of coursework while classified as a grad student.

Undergraduate scholarships and funding

Transitioning to graduate student status may affect any undergrad scholarships or other funding you have. Make sure to check on this and plan for it.

Ready to get started?

Schedule a meeting with your advisor or email to learn more about pursuing an accelerated master's at Luddy.