Luddy Pre-College Summer Program 2022
Registration opening in January!
The 2022 Luddy Pre-College Program is a residential program, scheduled to take place in person on the beautiful IU campus, where high school students will explore how the Luddy community uses and designs computational tools to solve problems in engineering, science, and society. Participants will learn to use the python programming language to control a multiplicity of systems, interact with experts across our school, and gain a broad vision for computing in the 21st century.
- intelligent sound-processing
- microbiome gene sequencing
- collecting scientific data using robots
- 3D modeling and photogrammetry
- virtual world design
- strategic intelligence
- smart homes and automation
- designing for humans and animals, and more.
Other program details:
- Who: Students entering grades 9-12
- When: June 19-25, 2022
- No experience is necessary to participate; participants will be grouped according to skill level, and all students will be given the support they need to succeed.
- More details to come soon!
Contact Debbie Terrill at firstname.lastname@example.org.