Undergraduate Programs

Add a Luddy major

If you’re a student in a different IU Bloomington school, here’s how to add or switch to a Luddy major.

Consider a certificate or minor from another IU school

An outside certificate or minor can give you valuable experience in a non-tech field you like—and could help your resume stand out.

Consult with your Luddy advisor, and contact the undergraduate recorder’s office in the other IU school to declare your certificate or minor.

Informatics students, your cognate may already meet all the requirements for an outside minor—so you can earn a minor without taking more classes.

Learn more about earning a bachelor’s degree at the Luddy School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering

If you’re interested in any of our undergraduate degrees or certificate programs, request more information to get started. Or, contact the appropriate Luddy academic department.

Ready to apply to the Luddy School at Indiana University Bloomington? Learn how.