What to expect
When your company registers for the career fair, we will ask for employment opportunities (including geographic hiring locations), majors and academic years you're interested in recruiting, as well as if any positions require work authorization. This information will be viewable by students as they prepare to connect at the fair!
After a career fair registration is reviewed and approved by Luddy Career Services, payment instructions are included with the approval notification. Accepted forms of payment include credit card, check, or departmental transfer. All payment must be submitted through IU Conferences. Please note that per university policy, no payment may be submitted directly to our office or through Handshake. After payment is received, your career fair registration will be confirmed.
Cancellation requests must be submitted to Carleigh Hannon at email@example.com no later than August 28, 2020 to be eligible for refund (less a $20 cancellation fee). Cancellations made after this date will not be refunded.
Career Fair details
- Gold Sponsors: $1,000
- General registrations: $500
- Government Agencies & Nonprofit companies: $300
- Startup Companies: $150
- IU Offices: $150
Gold Sponsor Registration included the following benefits:
- Complimentary Women in IT Reception registration
- Opportunity to partner with students from the Luddy Living Learning Center for a virtual fireside chat during the fall semester
- Designated Luddy Career Services staff member to build virtual next day interview schedules in Handshake
- Weekly Digest Spotlight to all Luddy students prior to career fair
- Social media promotions before and day of career fair
- Company logo on programs, career fair promotional branding, and in Handshake
- Priority career fair listing