Current IU Bloomington students, you can enter Luddy from University Division and the Center for Students in Transition or you can join us from a different IU school by switching to or adding a Luddy major.
You’re already an IU student. Now become an official Luddy student.
Enter Luddy from University Division and the Center for Students in Transition
After meeting these requirements, you’ll automatically certify into Luddy—you don’t need to do anything else. We’ll let you know when you officially enter the school.
If you have questions or would like to meet with someone in Luddy, please contact one of our advisors.
- Declare either the B.S. in Computer Science, B.S. in Data Science, or the B.S. in Informatics as your major (your UD advisor can help you).
- Complete 30 credit hours of coursework toward your Luddy major with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Complete the English composition requirement (ENG-W 131 or equivalent) with a minimum grade of C.
- Informatics pre-majors only: Complete INFO-I 101 with a minimum grade of C.
- Declare the B.S. in Intelligent Systems Engineering as your major (your UD advisor can help you).
- Complete 30 credit hours of coursework toward your ISE major with a recommended cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Complete the course ENGR-E 101 (Engineering Innovation and Design).
- Complete a course equivalent to IU’s MATH-M 211 (Calculus I).
For more information, please contact Rebecca Conway Winkle, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Change to, or add, a Luddy major
You’ll need to meet the same requirements as University Division and the Center for Students in Transition students, and then you can complete a form to change to or add a Luddy major.