Eduardo J IzquierdoAssistant Professor
Request by email
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and AI at University of Sussex, 2008
- M.Sc. in Intelligent Systems at University of Sussex, 2004
- B.S. in Computer Engineering at Universidad Simón Bolívar, 2002
Eduardo J. Izquierdo earned his PhD from the Center for Computational Neuroscience and Robotics at the University of Sussex in 2008.
He was a postdoctoral researcher in the Institute of Neuroscience at the University of Oregon.
Izquierdo moved to Indiana University in 2010 where he has focused on the analysis of behavior in brain-body-environment interactions by putting together models of different organisms' neural systems with models of their bodies.
Luddy Research Areas
- Artificial Intelligence @Luddy
- Complex Networks and Systems