Analyzing Middle and High School Program for Healthy Relationships
- Complete IRB CITI training [if have not done so already]
- Complete IRB materials for analyzing data
- Learn Tableau or R to *quickly* analyze data
- ?Analyze data with visualizations
Summarize data in written form
Supervising Faculty: Katie Siek
Applicants from any major should be interested in
- ?collaborating with community partners
- working with IU ethics board
- learning Tableau or R
- communicating results to community partners
Applicants must be comfortable with talking about healthy relationships and sex in an inclusive setting.
Suitable for students interested in undergraduate research, undergraduate thesis credit, MS research project credit.
Conditions of Employment
Course Credit Hours: 0
Expected Hours Per Week: 0
To apply, contact Katie Siek at firstname.lastname@example.org.