IU said yes! Now it’s up to you to say yes to IU and Luddy! Admitted students are invited to join us on February 24-25 to find out WHY LUDDY is a great fit for you and your college experience. Take part in mini-lectures led by our Luddy faculty and hands-on makerspace activities. Meet our Career and Advising teams who will help guide you on your way to your dream career. Current Luddy students will show you WHY LUDDY is the path toward your future in technology.
Admitted Student Day
February 24-25, 2023
To be added to the waitlist, please email email@example.com
Why Luddy Testimonials
Hear from a few students about how Why Luddy has been so beneficial to them.
Description of the video:
Friday, February 24
5:00pm - 8:00pm ET
Luddy Living Learning Center
in Teter Quad
501 N. Sunrise Dr. (parking)
Schedule of events
- Create a Makerspace take-home project
- Learn the process to apply for IU housing
- Participate in a Luddy Living Learning Center dorm tour
- Explore student life opportunities
- Enjoy dinner with current students
Saturday, February 25
9:00am - 12:30pm ET
700 N. Woodlawn Ave. (parking)
Schedule of events
- 8:15-9am - Check in, continental breakfast, Luddy building tours
- 9am-12:30pm - Sessions include faculty-led mini lectures and Q&A, career services panel, academic advising resource presentation
- 12:30pm - LLC and/or campus tours (optional)
Plan your visit
There are many hotel options for Why Luddy guests. Visit the IU Visitor Information Center link for hotels close to IU's campus. Check out the Visit Bloomington link for a longer list of Bloomington hotel options. So that families can select accommodations that work best for them, we have not blocked rooms at any hotel, nor do we have group codes or coupons available at any area hotels.
Can’t make it to Why Luddy?
Be sure to register for one of twenty IU Red Carpet Days, specifically designed for admitted students. You’ll get in-depth knowledge about IU, and you’ll have an opportunity to visit Luddy for a special Red Carpet Day informational celebration at 2pm.