Scholarship for services programs, which provide tuition remission and two-year stipends for undergraduate or graduate students in qualifying degree programs, are available to cyber-focused students. Recipients agree to work for federal (CyberCorps) or Department of Defense (CySP) agencies post-graduation for the number of years equal to the time of their scholarship support.
- Open to computer science undergraduates, M.S. in Secure Computing, M.S. Cybersecurity Risk Management, and CS Ph.D. Students
- Two-year Scholarship
- $25,000 undergraduate
- $34,000 graduate/year
- Tuition fee remission
- Professional fees stipend: $60,000
- Internship and job search assistance
- U.S. Citizen
- 3.2 GPA to apply (Maintain 3.4 once accepted)
- Summer internship after first year
- Government work position for time equal to length of scholarship
- Ability to gain security clearance as needed
- Fall 2021 application deadline: February 29, 2021
For more information email CyberSFS@indiana.edu.
- Open to computer science . and informatics (with a C.S. minor) undergraduates, M.S. in Secure Computing, and Ph.D. students
- Two year scholarship room and board stipend
- $20,000 undergraduates per year
- $30,000 graduates per year
- Tuition and book fee remission
- Internship and job placement assistance
- Options for certification training (may add service time)
- U.S. Citizen
- 3.0 GPA undergradaute, 3.2 GPA M.S. and Ph.D.
- Department of Defense work position for time equal to scholarship
- Ability to gain security clearance
- Fall 2021 application deadline: Febraury 09, 2021
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.